The health care industry is booming. However, most people still feel that to be a member of the industry is possible only in the presence of a licensed physician. This could not be further from the truth. There are many administrative and technical positions, which are very well executed on a general level.
In fact, almost hard to imagine how the medicine would work without the help of these professionals. Surgeons and doctors can not independently perform all the necessary tasks without assistance.
Who medical assistant?
Medical Assistant – a registered medical professional to perform basic clinical and administrative tasks required to supplement the work of the doctor.
Medical Assistant brings a smile to the face of the patient with the help of a health professional.
How to become a paramedic
For successful employment as a medical assistant you need to get certified.
In order to be eligible for this, you need to complete paramedic training program, accredited by the Bureau of Accreditation of Healthcare schools.
Certified medical assistant can be obtained in many organizations. Some of the most well-known organizations – the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) and the National Health Association (NHCA). Certification must be renewed every five years.
Popular training programs
There are many technical and community colleges offering accredited certification program paramedic.
Here are the names of some of the most popular colleges in all states –
• Community-armed Alaska Farm and Technical Coll. And the University of Alaska-Fortress.
• Alabama – Wallace Community Cola and Southern University Montgomery.
• Arkansas Arkanzaski Technical University.
• Arizona – Central Arizona and Coplan.
• California – Convertible, Coll and Shabat, Colonel.
• Colorado – Joint College of Denver and Cola Everest.
• Connecticut – metropolitan community Cola and Lincoln Coll of New England.
• Delaware – a Delaware Technical and public Coll.
• Florida – Bravdar Call and Daytona State.
• Georgia Technical College – Columbus and Augustus Technical Coll.
• GUAM- Guam squad Coll.
• HI-Geraldski college and Kaplalani.
• Iowa Kirkwood, communal society and south-eastern community.
• University of Idaho, Brigham Young and Idaho State University.
• Illinois – Harper and Westwood Call Number.
• Indiana – Brown Mackie Call and Ivy Tech Community colonel.
• Technical Kansas-Wichita College and National American University.
• National College of Kentucky Sullivan University.
• Louisiana – technical column car & # 39; EASURES and bosie parish board,
• Massachusetts – American Institute of car & # 39; EASURES and Salter Number.
• MD – Cecil Call and Alegani College in Maryland.
• Man-Bill-Calling College, and South Maine.
• Michigan Alpen Kal and Davenport University.
• Minnesota – Academy Cola and Globe University.
• MO-Call and Everest National American University.
• Mississippi – Mississippi Colonel community and northeastern Mississippi communities.
• Montana – Valley Valley County Flaged
• North Carolina – Brookstone Call and County Colonel Davidson.
• Nebraska – Central University of Nebraska-Cola and Methodist,
• New Hampshire-Manchester and color Gessar Gromada colonel.
• Institute of New Jersey – Berdan and Colonel Warren County.
• Nevada-Kala Southern Nevada.
• New York – Erie Community and Colonel Plaa.
• Ohio-Zane-Call and University of Akron.
• Oklahoma Tulsa, Kala Moore Norman Technology Center,
• Oregon – Central Oregon Community cooperation and mountains. Hood Community Co.
• Pennsylvania – Berks Community and Thompson Institute.
• South Karalina- Fate Zhunier and Southern University.
• South Dakota – Technical Institute, Lake and Colorado Technical University.
• Tennessee – South cooperation and the National Company Co.
• TX – Cisco and Col on the mainland.
• University of Applied Technologies Utah Davis and Broadview University & # 39; w
• Virginia Bryant and Côte Stratton College tide.
• Washington – Clarke and Olympic co.
• Wisconsin – Madison and technical cooperation staff and Rasmussen College.
• University of West Virginia – Mountain State and Huntingdon Junior Co.